Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cupcake '10: The Itinerary

Saturday January 9, 2010
2-4 PM (CST) Arrivals

4-5 PM Meet & greet, food prep

5 PM Dinner

6-8 PM "What's Your Story?" Attendees will have the opportunity to share (if you'd like) what
makes you you.

8-10 PM "Open forum, Q&A" A time to ask anything and everything- blog related or not. We'll even provide a way to ask anonymous questions if you prefer.

10-? Free play!


Sunday January 10, 2010
Breakfast will be provided

1pm Checkout


This itinerary is open to suggestions and subject to change as needed. Please let us know what YOU'D like to happen at Cupcake '10.


See also:
What are you bringing to Cupcake '10?
Are you following these cupcakes?


-Stephanie



Photo credit: Happiness in a Bite

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'll be sharing how quickly I can eat a cupcake in one bite.

Ann Imig said...

You guys have the swag emporium covered right?

I mean, I'm assuming there will be an entire convention hall devoted to flash drives?

Sweet.

(forgive the blogher humor).

Looking most forward to sitting and getting to know people one-on-one.

Thanks for all your hard work, ladies.

Ann

Haley said...

I'm a little sad. I'm afraid I will miss dinner altogether. :( Please save me a plate.

My flight doesn't get in until 4:40 and then the airport is like an hour away from the Lodge.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Haley/ we will be eating all night! :)

Ann, I'm LOL'ing.

Steph

Becky said...

This upcoming conference is pretty much the only thing keeping me going through this horrendous COLD month!

In other words, can't wait!